Monday, January 11, 2010

2009 Top Ten Moments


1.  The bling I received for winning the ZVA Creative Contest at Acherryontop.com. I love bling and it is 1 of the things I must have when I scrapbook.


2.  The snow blizzard of Dec. 2009. That was alot of snow!


3.  My trips to Sesame Place, Kings Dominion, Chesapeake Beach Waterpark, and Deep Creek.


4.  The Great American Scrapbook Convention in June at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA.


5.  My Supervisor got demoted back to an Accountant and put into Customer Service. He was the worst supervisor in my federal government career.


6.  I got to meet and take pic with Attorney General Eric Holder; the 1st black AG.


7.  Barack Obama became President; the 1st black President.


8.  I got a used 2007 SUV 12/6/2009: a fully loaded *red* Nissan Pathfinder. Equipped with DVD system so Christian can watch movies, leather, CD player and a navigation system. No more getting lost! No more using mapquest.com!


9.  One of Christian's permanent teeth were growing in behind his baby tooth. He had to get it pulled. That was the worst screaming I ever heard. He made the other kids at the Dentist office scared. He had everybody trying to calm him down. I was almost in tears cause of his pain and screaming.


10.  I finally went digital! I finally got a digital camera. I love it! I don't know what took me so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment