Thursday, January 21, 2010

Choice (Devotional c/o Daily Word 1/21/2010)

I choose the spirit of God.


The power of choice enables me to co-create my life with God and with others. Through prayer, I choose to bring the peace and love of God into my everyday experiences. I also choose to be around people who are healthy for me while remaining aware of the spirit of God within all. I honor my own value and see it reflected in my choice of friends and associates, who also value themselves and make wise choices.


When I feel as though I have little or no choice in a given situation, I call on my inner wisdom to recognize the spirit of God at work. I open my mind to divine possibilities and release any judgment of myself or others. I choose wisely and give thanks for right outcomes that arrive in the right and perfect way at the right and perfect time.


You did not choose me but I chose you.--John 15:16

No comments:

Post a Comment