Friday, January 22, 2010

Happiness Layout and Happiness *Daily Word* Devotion


With God's love in my heart, I fully experience the happiness of life.

Happiness is a state of heart and mind. It is mine to choose. When I rise each morning, I think positively. I begin my day with a smile on my face and a song in my heart that says "Thank You, God, for another perfect day."


I spread happiness in my interactions with others. Through a simple smile and a cheerful outlook, I lift the spirits of family and friends. I look on the light side of life, realizing that goodness and love can be found every moment of every day.


My heart and mind are open to the inspiration of God as the source of my love and enthusiasm for life. I live the peace and happiness God created me to experience.


Happy are those who live in your house, ever singing your praise.--Psalm 84:4

No comments:

Post a Comment