Friday, January 22, 2010

No Worries! It's Friday! Yah! (Devotional c/o Daily Word 1/22/2010)

I am faith-filled, fearless and free!

Today I remember the truth of my being: I am a radiant child of God. Fear and worry have no power over me. Worry is simply the habit of focusing on what I do not want. So today, I envision Jesus standing beside me, reminding me to have faith.


Faith is the activity of seeing life with the vision of the Christ. Rather than worry, I say, "See this as Jesus does." From this higher perspective, worry is transformed into faith. I receive divinely inspired solutions and take right actions, knowing all my needs are met.


Through a daily practice of living by the example of Jesus, my Way Shower, I find my worries dissolve into nothingness. I am faith-filled, fearless and free!


Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink. ... Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?--Matthew 6:25

No comments:

Post a Comment