Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chuck E Cheese and Shopping Fun 02/12/2010

The storm is over.  The sun is shining.  Christian and I were anxious to get out of the house and have some fun.  We went to Chuck E Cheese, Michael's, Ross, and back home.

When we were at Chuck E Cheese, Christian saw a little girl that was in his Karate.  Christian dropped out of Karate but the little girl was still going strong.  I wanted Christian to go but he didn't like it.  You know what he said at CEC.  He said "I don't need to go to Karate.  God is my protector."  My 6 y/o shut me up.

Also while at Chuck E Cheese, we saw 2 ladies from church:  Nakisha and Marie. Christian was so excited when he saw his friend Daryl from school.  They had a ball playing games and running all over the place.

Here are some pics I took at CEC.




No comments:

Post a Comment