Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Favorite Shows *Scrap Yourself Challenge #13*

I made a hybrid layout using Print Shop Pro.  I found a graphic I liked and printed it.  I cut out the head from the paper.  I then cut out the head from 1 of my pics.  I then used some DCWV patterned paper, blue cardstock, felt flowers, puffy alpha stickers and Studio 18 bling to embellish my layout.

On the TV screen, I wrote "My favorite TV shows are CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds, The Unit, House, Bones, Law and Order, Outlaw, Lie To Me, and Grey's Anatomy."
 






Here is the Scrap Yourself challenge # 13:

2 comments:

  1. Fun page Monique! Love the cutout pic of you ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. H Monique, great idea this cutout photo of you!
    About the pictures of your hometown (topic scrap yourself), a little tip: you can search at google and get some pictures from the city or you can use photos of things that remember that city, like I used the orange.

    ReplyDelete