Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Favorite Layouts and Cards of 2011

2011 has flown by.  I was catching up this afternoon reading some blogs posts via blogspot.com.  I realized that I haven't even summarized my 2011 favorites.  Here are some awesome blogs posts that I checked out:

2011 Favorite Layouts Susan Dupre


2011 Favorite Layouts Robin Shakoor

Favorite layouts from 2011 by Stacey Cohen

2011 Year In Review by Liz Qualman

Here are my favorites for 2011:


























































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful!! I love all your fussy cutting. And thank you for including me in your list at the top. So sweet of you! Have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable works. I love how you make use of the paper cuts and the flower designs.

    rekey

    ReplyDelete
  3. well look at that! this is great! wonderful page.. God Bless!
    web design ventura

    ReplyDelete