Saturday, October 13, 2012

Me and My Beautiful Cat With Some Beautiful ZVA Bling

I had a nice day.  I got my beauty sleep.  My brother took Christian to go and play basketball and out to eat.  I bought some digital images for the 1st time.  I also went to Michael's to get some colored pencils to color my digital images that I was in clearance a couple of weeks ago.  My son loves drawing.  I bought him some artsy pencils that were on clearance.  When I got home I felt like doing a little scrappin.  There was a Let's Capture These Sketches sketch I wanted to do that inspired me.  Here it is:

 

I combined this sketch challenge with a scrapbook.com monochrome "black" challenge.  Here is what I came up with:
Here is the ZVA Creative bling that I used.  Beautiful bling for a beautiful layout. 
 


1 comment: