Monday, March 4, 2013

I am a My Mind's Eye Feb. Sketch Challenge Winner.

I accomplished alot today 3-4-2013 on my off day.  After I dropped Little Handsome off at school, I went and had breakfast at Chick-fil-a.  I then went and filled out an application for Little Handsome to have a birthday swim party at the end of the month.  I got my eyebrows waxed.  I got an oil change.  I went shopping at Michael's and Hobby Lobby.  I bought birthday party stuff from Party City, Dollar Tree and Target.  I went to the grocery store.  Then I went to pick up Little Handsome from after care.  I sent out Evites for Little Handsome's swim party.  Then when I went and looked at Facebook I saw a post from MME that mentioned that I was the Feb. Sketch Challenge Winner.  MME really added the cherry on top of a very productive and good day.  Thanks MME for picking my layout. 
 
Go and see the MME blog post about me winning:

1 comment: