Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Furlough Days # 14 and 15

This week I have been keeping busy.  Monday 10/14/2013, I organized my pictures.  I have been printing them out and they were still in the CVS packages.  Tuesday 10/15/2013, I created 2 Imaginisce layouts using their Geek Is Chic Collection.  Wanna see?  Here ya go:




















I entered this into 2 challenges at Scrapbook.com; the 2 pic challenge and the boys challenge.




















I entered this one in the 1 pic challenge and the boys challenge at Scrapbook.com.  They came out cute right?  I even shared them on Imaginisce's Facebook page.  I hope they like them.

I also put them in my Scrapbook.com gallery.  Go an see the comments people left:  http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=199877

I will be creative later on today Wednesday 10/16/2013.  Stop back by my blog or check out my gallery.  It is 1:29am and I need to go to bed.  Bye! Bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment