Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Super Fun Williamsburg Scrap Retreat: 10-3-2014 to 10-5-2014

This past weekend I went to a super fun scrap retreat hosted by Meka Matthews in Williamsburg, VA at the Holiday Inn Patriot.  I got some scrapbooking done, went shopping, out to eat several times, and just hanging with some wonderful ladies.  I even won some prizes.  I won a USB pink fan.  I also won a competition where we had to design a card with our name on it; basically making a name plate.

I put my last name since Monique was too long to use.  Here is what won:












Here is my prize:
 











Here are some pics taken this past weekend:




























This is my favorite that I created over the weekend using goodies by Heidi Swap.  It is a layout of my son and his daddy (my ex).  I took this pic after my sons graduation from elementary school back in June.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment