Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fun Crop 1-24-2015 in Bowie hosted by Denise Mitchell

Yesterday 1-24-2015 I went to a funnnnn crop at Grace Lutheran Church hosted by Denise Mitchell.  I got to do some sketch challenges and start on scrapbooking my 2014 memories.  I talked and giggled alot.  I ate some good food.  The time time went by soooo fast.

Anyway!

Here are the challenges that I worked on.....


I did Let's Get Sketchy January week 3 sketch challenge located at http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com/2015/01/team-january-week-3.html.













































I did Let's Capture Our Memories sketch # 107 located at http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com/2015/01/lcom-sketch-107-reveal.html.












































I did Paper Issues January 15th sketch located at http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/01/sketchy-saturday-features.html.












































Here are some layouts that are not for challenges.  The first 2 are a 2 page spread that I did of a Dinosaur event that I took my son and his friend to 6-8-2014.  The 3rd layout is only 1 side of a 2 page layout I did of my daddy Dr. James Fox when he was initiated into the Theta Sigma Chapter of Kappa Delta Phi (an international honor society in education) on 4-15-2014.

























8 comments:

  1. Great pages! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colours and gteat take on the sketch. Thank you for playing with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful creations - love how you interpreted the sketch at LCOM - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take! Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love how you used the PI Sketch! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages Monique! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so many amazing layouts. I love how you changed out the circles for beautiful flowers that look stunning with that gorgeous photo. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete